I am excited to see Lindsay. She will undoubtedly be exhausted. It is a long flight.
It's unseasonably warm in Toronto right now with highs in the range of 14 degrees. However, it will still be a shock when Lindsay returns to Hong Kong, which is currently at 23 degrees.
I can't wait. I hope I haven't dirtied up the apartment too much since she's been away.
I read some astrological interpretations of Taurus and Aquarius relationships today and they didn't seem to be very complimentary. However, I don't think I'm a typical Taurus or that Lindsay is a typical Aquarius. All that stuff is hogwash anyways. I was just checking to see if we coincidentally had the stars on our side or whatever. Apparently we don't. A lot of this superstitious stuff doesn't really seem to ever be on our side, and quite often gets stuff completely wrong. The fortune teller in Taiwan told us to get married last April or not for 12 years. He also told Lindsay that she either had already saved or will some day save me from joining a gang. Perhaps we are waging war on heaven and will have to someday sacrifice our firstborn daughter in order to appease the pagan gods. I would really hate to have to do that.
I'm going to meet her in less than 2 hours. YAY!

1 comment:
You are so cute!
Post a Comment