Friday, December 21, 2007

Last Day of Work Before the Holidays

There's only one more day until our return to Canada. Yahoo! Today I only have a half day of work. It's another Christmas party today, but this time only for the kids. They get to wear their regular clothes today instead of their uniforms. Some have opted for more conspicuous costumes than their peers. Chloe in K1 is a fairy. Tiffany in K2 is Tigger. Gospel (Yes, that's his name) is dressed as Spiderman. They have games starting soon, which I'm sure will be fun, and then they eat lunch. After that, I guess I can go home. Yay! I don't know what the protocol is for our advent calendars though. Should we eat 23 and 24 before we leave or after we get back? It's a dilemma.

Ryan, the entertaining kid I wrote about last week, was waving his hands and swaying with his eyes closed earlier to Silent Night. The teachers exchanged some raised eyebrows.

No comments: